This only work for big smartphone companies like samsung, LG etc.
- Firstly, check the weight of the phone because locally refurbished phone tends to be lighter than original ones
- Check the quality of the phone especially the quality of the casing.
- If you have LTE coverage in your area check if the phone support LTE band.
- Locally refurbished phone always give this funny sound when navigating or pressing the touchscreen keypad. They sound different from the original
- The back-light are always brighter than the original ones. you should use this for samsung phones
- Check the sound it give when switching on the phone. Korean phone makes alot of noise
- Navigate to About Phone in the settings and check if the model name is same as the one in the casing
- Check the specs of the phone from a genuine Android phone review blog
- and relate them to what you see. Specs like: Os, Android version, RAM, ROM, etc
How to Identify a Factory refurbished phone
- Open the phone dialer app
- Type ##786# or *#*#786#*#* (it will take you to RTN Screen)
- Scroll down to Reconditioned status
- Yes – Your phone is refurbished
- No – your phone is not refurbished but factory new
Subscribe to our updates by email or with your favorite browser.