MTN has just launched an app for its web self service portal. The app which supports phones and tablets on
multiple platforms including Android, IOS (Apple) BlackBerry and J2ME allows you do the following from your mobile device:
1. Check your account profile
2. Check your recent account recharges
3. Subscribe to a blackberry/Fastlink/ mobile internet/simple surf data plan
4. Subscribe to MTN callertunez, music and games on MTN Play
5. Check available balance and expiry data of your Fastlink/mobile internet/Simple Surf/BlackBerry data plan
6. Perform a SIM Swap on your lost/stolen MTN line
7. Purchase airtime or pay your phone bills using your Interswitch ATM card
8. Retrieve your PUK code to unlock your SIM
9. Request for MTN Data Settings etc.
To use the MTN Mobile Self-Care app, simply send an SMS with Care to 5018. A URL with the link to
download the app will be sent as an SMS to your phone.
More details can be gotten from the MTN site. So no more Calling MTN Customer Care. No more going to MTN office.
So what do you think about this new MTN app. Let us know by commenting.
Sharing is caring, so do not forget to share this post with your friends by using the share buttons.
You can also Subscribe
to our updates by email or with your favorite browser. This way, you
won’t miss any updates from stalyfblog. If you subscribe by email, make
sure to check your email to confirm your subscription.
Posted By: Oke David Umurhohwo.