- Get access to upcoming Google+ features on Blogger
- Highlight your posts in Google search results for your social connections
- Maintain one identity
- Your public Google+ profile will replace your Blogger profile
- Your profile gadget will show information, including your name, from your public Google+ profile instead of your Blogger profile
- Your posts and comments will link to your public Google+ profile
- Upon switching to your Google+ profile, you will have the option of reverting back to your Blogger profile for 30 days. After that, your Blogger profile data will be deleted.
- Information on your Blogger profile won’t be transferred to your Google+ profile, so copy your Blogger profile information to your Google+ profile before switching
Go to draft.blogger.com/switch-profile.g to switch blogger profile to Google profile.